Instant strobe

PSP instructor

Newly Enlightened
Is anyone aware of a programmable, compact tactical flashlight that can be set to turn on in strobe mode? I have exhausted my resources. In training, I have found that strobe is the best choice for moderate light conditions, and such a setting would make a tactical flashlight a much more versatile tool.

Suggestions welcome...

TRW3

Newly Enlightened
google Klarus XT12. duel switch interface on the back tailswitch.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Old Quark tacticals can still be found through dealers. New Quark Clicks can do it through memory.

AgarJames

Newly Enlightened
you should consider the TerraLUX Tactical 5 – Affordable High-Intensity Combat Light with Strobe
There are also some unworthy bargain competitors out there which make products that look like a tactical or combat flashlight.

Eagles1181

Newly Enlightened
Streamlight Strions also have the ability to do straight to strobe with a double click of the tail cap.

Eagle

PSP instructor

Newly Enlightened
Ok...thanks everyone. Very knowledgeable crew. The Terralux tt 5 is the one I will purchase for testing and evaluation.

All the best....

BillSWPA

Enlightened
Depending on how compact you need, Klarus XT2C and XT1C are worth a look. I am very happy with my XT2C and the XT1C will be a future purchase.

The old FourSevens Quark Tacticals with the XP-G2 emitter are also a good choice. Stay away from the XM-L2 - the strobe rate is too slow.