olight Sr 52 observations and questions

PCH

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but I read the reviews and try and learn without without interrupting you folks But I hope someone can answer a couple of questions. I have a Olight SR52 and 3× 3400mah 3.7 volts olight batteries that have been cycled 3 times now. And I get almost 4 hours before the sr52 in decades it's time to charge up. Last night was very cold minus 14 degrees and I started on full charged cells 4.19 volts in all 3. But a little over 2 and half hours I noticed the light was getting dimmer so clicked low medium. . No high and saw it was flashing red so checked the batteries 3.17 volts for 2 of the 3.21 for the other. So can anyone tell me dose the cold drain batteries faster ? And one last thing what is the lowest I should let my 18650 get before I charge them thanks for any help regards PCH

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Last night was very cold minus 14 degrees" You at the North Pole?? Is this Santa Clause?? :santa:

With out looking things up, At those temps I would be surprised they worked at all. Extreme temps can put a serious hurt on the performance of any Li-on cells.

FYI: It was 80 degrees here last night.