Poll: Will you buy the SkyRC MC3000 at $119US?

Will you buy the Mc3000 at the sugested MSRp price?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hammerjoe

Enlightened
Now that we know what the MSRP of the new charger MC3000 that we have been waiting forever will you buy one at the sugested price?

Lets hear your opinions.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
No way Jose'.

I don't need an analyzing feature for my li-ions that badly.

$50-$60, I'm listening...maybe.

My VP2 cost me $51 and it's still a great and accurate charger. My VC4 will tell me how much I'm pumping into my batteries/cells, so that's fine.

Chris

fnsooner

Enlightened
It's that 3A charging option that keeps me thinking on this one. If that feature pans out, I am probably in.

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
No way Jose'.

I don't need an analyzing feature for my li-ions that badly.

$50-$60, I'm listening...maybe.

At the current exchange rate, looking at $150. That is way too much for me. I'll stick to my hobby charger for the analysis

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
This charger is now available at gearbest and HKe on a pre-order, introductory price basis: $ 95.95

Limited time only, no coupon needed.

Now, gearbest's price is $ 89.95, with a free SK68 zoomable

Last edited:

Viking

Enlightened
I can't answer yes or no to that question. It's not even released yet.
It depends on how well it is received. If there turns out to be many faults or not etc.
If there had been a checkbox called "yes if it lives up to expectations" or something like that, I would have checked that field. The price doesn't scare me.

Last edited:

roadwarrior

Newly Enlightened
Being as I just purchased my Maha recently, I voted no. However I will not say never...

I already tossed the idea around of getting another charger if at a minimum just to have something to charge with when my Maha is tied up on a break-in..etc.

I don't need the li-ion capability, I am strictly AA right now, however I do like the C and D capability the 3000 offers though.

If they would upgrade the app on the NC2500, I would consider going with it too. I don't care for the noisey fan...so I would be interested to hear what the 3000's will sound like.

All in all, if the 3000 comes close to what it has been hyped up to be, it will a very cool charger!

Last edited:

trident123

Newly Enlightened
My question: "How much do I want to spend for charging 4 batteries total cost about $10 ?". It's hard to justify spending 120 USD for a charger, for only $10 worth of batteries.

akhyar

Enlightened
I'm pretty pleased with my Opus BT C3100 v2.2 right now, so I don't think I'll part with my 120 bucks.
Plus I still have some good back-up chargers, th Xtar VC4, Nitecore i4 v2014 and i2

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many of us guys here own multiple lights, AND chargers, and ?

Well, in my case, I do own multiples of them already, and do I really need them?
Hell, no! But I still want some more...and this is one of them...it has boiled down to my pleasure-of-owning one, that's all.! :popcorn:

Come on...face your fears, and wants...haha

Last edited:

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
msrp is not street price. the market forces, demand and supply, holidays, etc will determine street price. just saying.

yes , 119.95 scares my dog puppy away. with seasonal discounts and such, it won't get cheaper than 90~100$ street price, i believe. i'll track the price once it's available thru vendors on amazon marketplace.��

Last edited:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now, gearbest's price is $ 89.95, with a free SK68 zoomable

Phlogiston

Enlightened
$119 is too high for me.

I can get a VP2 (Li-Ion) and a BC-1000 (NiMH) for $95 all-in, with the advantage that if one breaks, the other still works. I don't get the advanced features of the MC3000 that way, but I'm not yet convinced that I have a use for them.

If it gets down to $75 or less, shipped from within the EU so I don't have to deal with UK Customs, then I'm interested.

This is all assuming it gets a good review from a top-notch reviewer like HKJ, of course.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will wait to see reviews. My charging needs are currently covered. But if this can do it better... who knows. Will see after some reviews and its been out a while. Not interested in being first.