• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

K50vn V3 - 2300L 500K+ Lux

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
K50vn V3
Factory Link Click Here

Video Click Here

Thows very well with noticeably more output than other dedicated throwers
This light is great from the factory so I only add a few small tweaks as icing

• Beam refocused
  • Upgraded LED thermal paste
  • Dome On LED upgrade optional for more output
  • Extra internal copper HS

XHP35 HI CW
Lumen: 2300/2100
Lux: 535K/515K

$220

+$5 "V54" Engraving

Email to purchase: [email protected]

Last edited:

Saul Good

Enlightened
Awesome! That seems to be about the same throw as K50vn w/ xml2, but with quite a bit more output. Do you happen to know how many amps acebeam is driving it at?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Awesome! That seems to be about the same throw as K50vn w/ xml2, but with quite a bit more output. Do you happen to know how many amps acebeam is driving it at?

I don't measure amps anymore unless I at need the reading for a build. Amps doesnt mean anything to most of my customers. They just want lumen and lux.

Also K50vn was measured around 500K but that was not by me so its not a direct comparison.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Dang this light sells like hot cakes. Had ~12 only 5 left. Gets your order in quick if you want one otherwise wait for next batch. :)

scintillator

Enlightened
Nice;that is amazing that one little led can project light like that.
I need to watch the video again.:thumbsup:

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
was going to buy one - put it in my cart with some diffuser film and postage came to $72.... took out the diffuser film and post went to $47, is that right? don't think I have paid that much before - posts to Australia, Tasmania (state) 7010

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
was going to buy one - put it in my cart with some diffuser film and postage came to $72.... took out the diffuser film and post went to $47, is that right? don't think I have paid that much before - posts to Australia, Tasmania (state) 7010

I just looked up the shipping brackets:

International
3.1 lb - 4.0 lb$47.00

International
4.1 lb - 8.0 lb$72.00

Is diffuser vynl all you need? I will throw in a couple sheets free. You where just at the 4lb bracket so it jump hard.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just looked up the shipping brackets:

International
3.1 lb - 4.0 lb$47.00

International
4.1 lb - 8.0 lb$72.00

Is diffuser vynl all you need? I will throw in a couple sheets free. You where just at the 4lb bracket so it jump hard.
I went ahead and ordered one anyway, worried that I might miss out and thought you'd refund if somthing was wrong.
Thanks