Circuit, cell, charger? 18650 not charging

Hayden

Newly Enlightened
Hey, just curious I purchased some eagtac 18650 batteries from an Australian shop and 2 of them wont charge fully. It's a nitecore D4 charger and the batteries sit on about 3.40v and wont charge any further, the charge current is also very low fluctuates around 25mA. Normally when put on charge it's around 750mA and slowly drops to a trickle charge.
Someone told me to discharge them and then charge them up again. So I was discharging and it actually discharged a little lower than its cut off voltage so I stopped and tried to charge them up but they are still not working correctly.

Question: if it discharged lower than the cut off point does that mean the cell is ok and the circuit is faulty?
Question: I purchased 4 eagtac 1860 batteries and 2 have failed what are the chances of that? Could it be a faulty charger?
Question: I guess it's not the charger as the other 2 good batteries fully charge in all 4 channels, is that right?

The thing is I rang the shop as I have only had them for about 8 months and they said they have like a 14 day warranty or something … would that be true ? On their store website it states 2 year warranty; on eagtac website it states 1year BUT the guy I rang at the store stated 14days.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cheers