• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT: Cryos Grip tailcap, Black HA...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDIT: So promised deal never happened so I'm still looking for BLACK HA grip tailcap... thank you all, hope edited thread title will change or maybe mod can help out...

FOUND BOTH !!! Thanks autogiro and Offgridled !!!

Like subject says, looking for Cryos Standoff Grip Tailcap, need black HA but would consider natural HA for a fair price

This thing:

wccFvrt.jpg

Cash or trades, let me know if you're looking for anything specific...

Amazing that CryosIllumination doesn't have any way of contacting them - at least so we can ask if they would make more or we're waiting in vain...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think a found natural HA (another M1A2 lego on the way, yay)... now to find black HA for a bigger lego in mind (got a FM X-series 2x18650 body so should be a nice host for some 2xli-ion setup)...

jwyj

Enlightened
I have 2 black ones with orange tail-cap. They are mint, I bought them years ago and they have never been installed on any lights. (I use them for 5 seconds just now to make sure they work before I took this picture)

IMG_2446_zpsro3uxuwa.jpg

$100 for both registered shipping from Malaysia to anywhere in the world if you are interested.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I never got black and HA promised by a member, he probably changed his mind... also tried ordering directly from Cryos and got very disappointed...

So...

Looking for black HA Cryos grip tailcap... thanks... mods please help with thread name if it doesn't edit since thread is a year old...