Help me make my friends Christmas a little brighter. (1998 Accord)

64.5vette

Newly Enlightened
A group of my friends are pitching in to fix up our friends sh*tbox he uses to commute. Its a 1998 Honda Accord LX sedan in grandma beige. Lights are poorly aimed and somewhat yellow, so I'll be professionally restoring them like I did on my pilot.

My plan is volstra +30 low beams and Philips 9011 high beams, but his turn signals are out and I think I'll just replace all the bulbs. I dont know what bulbs are upgrades for the non headlight categories off the top of my head.

Parking light 168

Front turn signal 1157NA

Rear turn signal 7440

Stop light 7443

High mount stop light 7440

License plate 168

Back up light 7440

Front sidemarker 1157NA

Rear sidemarker 7443

Inner tail light 168

Outer tail light 7443

Sadden

Enlightened
If this person is not well off i might just consider LL bulbs. Other than that a very generous gift by all of you.

64.5vette

Newly Enlightened
HIRs are in, but the lights are aimed almost straight down and turning the adjustors results in nothing.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lights are poorly aimed and somewhat yellow, so I'll be professionally restoring them like I did on my pilot.
Sometimes, the yellow is deeper in the lens than polishing can remove. And there's also the matter of the reflectors degrading. Based on that alone, replacing with new lamp assemblies is the best option.

HIRs are in, but the lights are aimed almost straight down and turning the adjustors results in nothing.
Something's broken inside them. That's another 5 strikes alone-- they're OUT!