What light would Donald Trump carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
Obviously money would be a non-issue. I don't think he would venture into the realm of Elzetta for the extreme durability. He might be a Surefire fanatic because it's a quality light made in America. What are you're opinions?

Only keep it on subject talking about the suspected brand and types of light this gentleman would use.

Last edited:

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What light would Donald trump carry?

Well he only has little hands, so nothing bigger than an 2AA

John.

EDIT: What`s Billy boy looking at.

UuR02N8.gif

Last edited:

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Malkoff? Wouldn't be foreign-made, that's pretty clear...

Last edited:

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast

Custom made gold Mag-lite...at least 3D...he does everything "yuge"

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
He doesn't really need a light,he sees things better than everyone else.

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Convoy L6.

It's yuge, and I really gotta say, it's the best. You know how I know it's the best? Because I've got the experience to be a good judge of these kinds of things. And it's a good value for America. Our past presidents all spent your hard-earned dollars on expensive flashlights. I'm going to show you a flashlight America can afford, and it's going to make flashlights great again!

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
"He doesn't really need a light,he sees things better than everyone else"

Must mean like night vision or something. Right, AVservice?

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
"What light would Donald Trump carry?"

When I saw that topic title, I laughed out loud so hard that I fell out the window and landed in front of a bulldozer, that was blocked by my sister just in time, thus narrowly saving my life.

Well anyway, I think he would carry the P60vn quad XHP35 16 volt, 4*18350 body.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
"He doesn't really need a light,he sees things better than everyone else"

Must mean like night vision or something. Right, AVservice?

He wanted to say he is a visionary that is capable to see the essence of things.

Last edited:

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would have to say Trump on it. He would say that it's the greatest, brightest and with the longest runtime. It would be made in China or Thailand like his ties and shirts.
Later, when others have found that it isn't the brightest with the longest runtime, he would continue to say it is, or deny ever saying that.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny thread this. It wouldn't be anything obscure like HDS even though it's considered one of the best. It would be the biggest, most expensive and gaudy item with strong brand recognition (gold mag light for example) and he would put his name on it and try to sell it. However he doesn't only buy American, considering his cars (rolls, MB, etc) and watches (rolex), guns (HK, S and W).

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would have to say Trump on it. He would say that it's the greatest, brightest and with the longest runtime. It would be made in China or Thailand like his ties and shirts.
Later, when others have found that it isn't the brightest with the longest runtime, he would continue to say it is, or deny ever saying that.
Hmmmmmmmmmm I detect a protest. Lol

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny thread this. It wouldn't be anything obscure like HDS even though it's considered one of the best. It would be the biggest, most expensive and gaudy item with strong brand recognition (gold mag light for example) and he would put his name on it and try to sell it. However he doesn't only buy American, considering his cars (rolls, MB, etc) and watches (rolex), guns (HK, S and W).
Damn expect for the RR sound like Donald and I shop at the same stores:)

Status
Not open for further replies.