• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Zebralight SC53C

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a used Zebralight Sc53C that I'm looking to pass on. Light functions perfectly and will program readily without glitches. One dink to the anno on the tailcap visible in the photo but other than that great shape. I "distressed" the clip which I think looks cool but if you hate it you won't hurt my feelings and a new one can be had for $3.50 from Zebralight. I have original box and paperwork as well. Paypal only lower 48, first I'll take it in this thread followed by PM for Paypal details. Great light but I get antsy and bored and like to try new stuff. Something new coming in means something else must go. :thumbsup: Asking $45 shipped. Thanks!
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Viper715

Enlightened
Guessing a trade wouldn't interest you, would it? Either a Malkoff MDC 16650 body or a Cold Steel Lucky 2 knife? If not thanks for your time and good luck.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not looking to trade Viper but thank you for the offer.
Guessing a trade wouldn't interest you, would it? Either a Malkoff MDC 16650 body or a Cold Steel Lucky 2 knife? If not thanks for your time and good luck.