• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold***LAST PRICE DROP...Surefire Parts Package with Moddoo clip.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
For sale is a Surefire parts package. Sorry, but I am not parting anything out at this time. Some good stuff priced to sell. Included are:

2 - BNIP Surefire E2D tail caps. I received these in error from Surefire but they didn't want them back.
1 - Surefire Kroma two-stage twist tail cap in excellent condition. I bought it second hand but does not look like it was ever used.
1 - New Lumens Factory e-series twisty black semi gloss tail cap.
1 - New Oveready copper e-series tail shroud.
1 - Used Surefire KL1 head. Some wear around the bezel from carry but otherwise in very good condition.
1 - Moddoo pocket clip in AlTin. Yes, it will also fit the HDS Clicky. I can't see a mark on it.

I know some people will want one or two things but not the others but this is a package deal and priced to sell at $120.00 $130.00 $140.00.
I can mail this Monday.
snHmwgS.jpg

TERMS:
Shipping only within US.
First "I'll take it" gets it.
Shipping includes USPS small flat rate box. Extra insurance at buyer's expense.
Not responsible for package after it leaves post office.
PayPal only.

Last edited:

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP...Surefire Parts Package with Moddoo clip.

Wrongly listed head as a LX2 head. It is a KL1 head. Thanks to the member who pointed that out to me.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: SPF***LAST PRICE DROP...Surefire Parts Package with Moddoo clip.

Altermann, you have back up. I gave the CPF member until the weekend to pay since he is out of town. I will update appropriately.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: SPF***LAST PRICE DROP...Surefire Parts Package with Moddoo clip.

Buyer pulled out of purchase. It's yours, Altermann, if you are still interested. PM sent.