• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD***2nd PRICE DROP***WTS: Malkoff Hound Dog Super (Low Serial Number) and others

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm selling a few items as part of a planned realignment of flashlight resources. Please post "I'll take it" on the thread to claim your item. This will take precedence over private messages. I will accept payment via PayPal. CONUS only, please.

First, the Malkoff Hound Dog Super in neutral tint (4000K) with an MD4 and Tricap. This low serial numbered unit (0038) has lived the luxurious life of a shelf queen. It's had less than two hours of total run time on high, but has never been allowed to overheat. No drops, dings, or scratches. Retail cost is $278.99, or $237.14 if you had a 15% off coupon. I'm asking $210-->$200 shipped--$190 shipped. SOLD.

Super_1.jpg

Super_2.jpg

Super_4.jpg

Super_5.jpg

Super6.jpg

Second, the MDC HA 1CR123 in neutral with the standard bezel ring. No drops, dings, or scratches, but there is a minor imperfection in the anodizing on the milled out rings on the bezel. It arrived from the factory this way. I've tried to photograph it below. I've used the medium setting on this light a few times to read a book. Retail cost is $113.99 new, or $96.89 if you had a 15% off coupon. I'm asking $85 shipped. SOLD

MDC1.jpg

MDC2.jpg

MDC3.jpg

Finally, the M31LL 219b +VME head+ 2AA body. Again, no drops, dings, or scratches. The module has been used for perhaps one hour. An excellent task light, or emergency back up light. These parts would cost $148.97 retail, or $126.62 if you had a 15% off coupon from both Malkoff and Illumination Supply. Selling for $100 shipped. SOLD

Nicha2.jpg

Nicha_3.jpg

Nicha_4.jpg

Nicha_5.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Malkoff Hound Dog Super (Low Serial Number) and others

The MDC 1CR123 and the Nichia M31LL are sold.

Price drop on the Hound Dog Super.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

what an outstanding deal, I would pull the trigger on that one if I didn't already have one.

Nimitz68

Enlightened

I'll take the Malkoff Hound Dog Super in neutral tint (4000K) with MD4 and Tricap.

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened

Payment sent via Paypal. Thanks very much!

Nimitz68

Enlightened

Malkoff Hound Dog Super in neutral tint (4000K) with MD4 and Tricap received. Thanks very much!