• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**: Malkoff Bodyguard (V1)

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Up for sale is a BNIP Malkoff Bodyguard. I like the concept but it never found its way into the EDC rotation. Turned on a couple of times but never carried. It operates and functions as advertised. It is in the same condition I received it. Not a mark on it. More information on the Malkoff website below. Price is $120 $130 and includes all fees.
https://malkoff-devices.myshopify.c...-small-led-flashlights/products/mdc-bodyguard

TERMS:
Shipping only within US.
First "I'll take it" gets it.
Shipping includes USPS small flat rate box. Extra insurance at buyer's expense.
Not responsible for package after it leaves post office.
PayPal only.

Edit: Just saw the Flash Sale from Malkoff. Pretend this sale doesn't start until the Flash Sale is over
ironic.gif

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Malkoff Bodyguard (V1)

Malkoff regularly offers to returning customers 15-20% discount at any given time.. Website also states 30 day refunds if unsatisfied for any reason..

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Malkoff Bodyguard (V1)

Malkoff regularly offers to returning customers 15-20% discount at any given time.. Website also states 30 day refunds if unsatisfied for any reason..
Most of the discounts I see with Malkoff are 10% off. Add shipping and your still over $140 for this light from Malkoff.