Imalent DX80

Lucas lu

Newly Enlightened
The Imalent DX80 is really 32000LM lm?
Is this China made product? What is the durability of it?
yq1rpns

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Imalent DX80 is really 32000LM lm?
Is this China made product? What is the durability of it?
yq1rpns

Yes, the DX80 is close to the advertised 32k lumens. But it steps down very quickly and can only hold 6,500 - 7,000 lumens continuously.

The build quality, reliability, durability and attention to detail are not on par with Acebeam or Thrunite. Imalent seems to have done enough on this light to just squeak by.

Many folks have had problems with their DX80's while others have not. It seems to be a luck of the draw with this light [I wasn't so lucky with mine].

If you shop the price and get one that works, it is a really nice package for the money.

hehaw77

Newly Enlightened
You should be ok... the early generations are the ones that had issues.... the later ones are good.... the quality is fine... its very powerful and if you take care of it... should last you years..

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
Dont buy this light, it has alot of QA issues etc.. light suddenly stops working etc... I was gonna buy it 2 months ago but reading so many problems online i decided for the olight x9r, sure less lumens but ten times better build quality. Sometimes lumens isnt everything if the damn light has bad quality then its not a very good light even if u got one for free..

Imalent should change their name to Imminent.

Last edited: