Klarus XT1A CREE XP-L HD V6 1000Lumens LED Tactical EDC Flashlight

Lucas lu

Newly Enlightened
Today,I got Klarus XT1A which looks small in my hand.
cGhOtwo

Product Linkhttps://www.ledsupermall.com/klarus-xt1a-cree-xp-l-hd-v6-1000lumens-micro-usb-charging-led-tactical-edc-flashlight.html

tdWgDaI.png

Features

• Tactical EDC flashlight, compact and lightweight.
• CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, with optimized design high efficiency drive circuit. Max output up to 1000 lumens, exceeding the current industry standard.
• Easy interface: One Touch Strobe, One Touch Turbo, One Touch Low, SOS.
• Includes Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator, Thermal Protection System, and Quick Settings Switch.
• Patented Tactical Tail-cap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation with intuitive control for low-light operation.
• 14500 Li-ion battery with Micro-USB port included, easy and fast charging. XT1A is compatible with all AA batteries.
• Two interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
◇Tactical Setting: Specially designed for self-defense and tactical use. Classic KLARUS XT series control interface. One Touch Strobe; One Touch Turbo; perfect force multiplier for any mission.
◇Outdoor Setting: Designed with the wilderness in mind. One Touch Low; One Touch Turbo; Multiple output levels, SOS function; meets all requirements in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue.
• Thermal Protection System: ensures the flashlight retains optimal internal temperature, keeps LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
• Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator: Check battery charge level at any time; keep constant awareness of light status.
• Unique tail-cap dual-switch lock-out function, unscrew the head a half circle to lockout both switches.
• Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
• Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust construction.
• Hardened glass lens with scratch resistant AR coating.
vQbSGoX.jpg

SkwKE0W.jpg

Nirh4hd.jpg

PPkt4mG.jpg

YBcGaND.jpg

btIUrZF.jpg

JKNl89i.gif

CcdUsfL.jpg

Nirh4hd.jpg

fanMaJq.jpg

2mcA2mK.jpg

t3NldNb.jpg

bNCl7Sc.jpg

dP6eQ98.gif

O293lvY.jpg
VqRc3AQ.jpg

33n0cvD.jpg

stephenk

Enlightened
The above post reads like an advert! As you have one in your hands, can you please tell us more?
Does it really reach 1000 lumens?
How long can it sustain max output before step-down?
After step-down, what is the sustained output?
Thanks.

markr6

Flashaholic
I always wanted to try this dual switch design. I'd be a buyer if a 4500-5000K option was available.