LS in Brinkman Legend 3AA?

Gandalf

Enlightened
I was on Brinkman's website not long ago, and they still show the 3AA light as being available. I've been wondering why it hasn't been used as a platform for a conversion for either the LS, or 6 or 7 Nichias. While I've never been particularly fond of Brinkman's flashlights (except for the lamp in the Nexstar, which works so well in a Mini Maglite!) the 3AA would seem to make for a good conversion, for those of you who are good at doing that. At lest you are starting out with 4.5 volts. Just a thought...
wink.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't realize that Brinkman (or anyone!) made a 3AA light.... I was looking all over for 3AA lights a couple of weeks ago.

I'll see if I can get one and do some work on it.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tek-Tite also used to make a 3AA flashlight. The Trek 30. But I no longer see it on their website.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DavidW:
Tek-Tite also used to make a 3AA flashlight. The Trek 30. But I no longer see it on their website.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's odd. I got one from them in April.
The body is identical to their other 3-AA lights, only it's an incandescent, not LED.

I would sniff through C.Crane's website and see if it shows up there.