Class 4: The Bathroom Navigational Light

03lab

Enlightened
My last minute entry for category 4: The "Bathroom Navigational Light" aka the "Toilet Paper Light Sabre" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bathlight01.jpg

Details will follow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

03lab

Enlightened
I had to catch some badly needed sleep, so here are the rest of the pictures:

The host for the mod is a "Koziol" holder for toilet paper rolls:

bathlight02.jpg

The light is installed in its base. The circuit is so basic, I guess I don't have to go into detail: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bathlight03.jpg

It's activated by a sliding switch at the base:

bathlight04.jpg

And this is what you get:

bathlight01.jpg

The host still has potential, I plan to do a dimmable 1 W Luxeon mod next. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

03lab

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
Well, you could call it "The Toilight". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that actually crossed my mind, but I thought it fit your entry better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uhhhhhh,
I don't want a long tapered "Toilight" in my bathroom when I stumble around naked in the middle of the night!
Overheard in an emergency room "Doc, no really... it is a LED light so I can see! I was trying to find the switch at midnight, slipped and fell so here I am". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
BentHeadTX said:
Uhhhhhh,
I don't want a long tapered "Toilight" in my bathroom when I stumble around naked in the middle of the night!
Overheard in an emergency room "Doc, no really... it is a LED light so I can see! I was trying to find the switch at midnight, slipped and fell so here I am". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif