1 month later and still no KL1, anyone know of a retailer with this in stock?

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought by calling direct to SF, I would get it sooner, but it has been about a month already. And they still haven't shipped it. Anyone know of a retailer that has these in. I asked about the shipment on the 31st, and they said they did have one, but I was on the second batch of shipments.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Perhaps Derek will catch this thread and clue us in. I have a couple KL1's on backorder with a distributor and they were told by SF (this is third or forth hand info here) that SF was holding off on shipping more until they got feedback from the KL1's that are already out in the field??!!?
Speculation is easy but it doesn't change the facts, whatever they may be.............

- Don

SuRgE

Enlightened
Hmmmm,

I ordered from Surefire 4 days ago online and received mine yesterday. I paid $50 but shipping was free. According to their site, they still have them in stock.

Good luck,

PocketLights.com

Newly Enlightened
Surfire is late in shipping the KL1 to wholesalers and dealers. I spoke to my supplier who told me that Surefire was supposed to have the KL1 shipped to him by Nov. 1st. As of today my supplier still does not have the KL1 in stock.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stategos just e-mailed me that part of my order has shipped and that the KL1 and KL3 would ship the first of next week.
I'm guessing that this is still just a guess on their part though.
Funniest part was that the only other item in my order was a pocket clip so it looks like they're shipping that all by itself.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just came back from lunch and found that my KL1's and my KL3 had arrived -- in spite of Strategos's email that the KL3 would be sent next week. Interesting......

The KL1's seems smaller than the posted pictures and the KL3 seems bigger.

axolotls

Enlightened
damn. i was so excited.. and went to check my mail today. nothing yet. KL-1.. ordered a few weeks ago..

cmon guys. it's getting darker early now...........................

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I just found out that Strategos charged me the minute I placed the order despite the fact that it only partially shipped today (almost a month later).
That's a little unusual for most on-line retailers that I've dealt with.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
W4Diz:

I ordered on October 15, and I also think my credit card was charged as of date of order.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
GJW

I received a similar email from Strategos, but my order was for 2 @ KL1's and 1 @ KL3.

I was told the KL3 would probably ship next week, so the only thing they could be shipping this week is the KL1. Odds are that your KL1 is being shipped this week.

Skid

Newly Enlightened
GJW,

I talked with someone at Strategos and he told me of the credit card problem. He said that they are working on getting it fixed so that it charges on the day it was shipped instead of the day it was purchased.

lemlux,

You are lucky. I ordered the exact same thing you did on October 14 and still haven't received it yet. I guess I will be calling if I don't have it by the 8th(allowing for transportation time.)

Skid

kev1-1

Enlightened
I ordered one a week ago here in the UK and was told 4-6 weeks for delivery. Thats the standard time period though...now I'm wondering if i'll have to wait EVEN longer!!
mad.gif