Pics of my miniminimag mod

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was finally able to get some pics of something I made here they are.
mvc648s0ig.jpg

mvc644s0ev.jpg

mvc646s3qb.jpg

Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Hi, Chris.

Interesting heatsink idea, what kind of convertor board are you using for your mod? Btw, do you mind sharing pix of that 'sandwich' and beamshot picture?

I too am planning to make some sandwich for my solitaire, and trying to gather as much info as I can. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Woo...wiz2, really? Can it be powered by 1 AA cell only?! That will be a great news indeed!

...or is it powered by a Li-ion 3V(or 3V+) cell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a MiniMag chopped. Your mod looks good. And very patriotic too.

realred

Newly Enlightened
Thanks bill for the write up it makes me feel like its a write up in the national enquirer.Don't anybody out there in cyberspace e-mail me, according to billy I'm a bad person because I wanted to have a friend and be a friend This write up about me has to do with a business billy and I our in so set back and I'll tell you a little story I'm the guy who helped billy get his flashlights cut he wanted me to go out and find a place to have these flashlights cut
I invested 300 dollars and billy would take care of the rest
so I went out and bought 300 worth of flashlights found the guy and had them cut.took them to lyons billy picked them up.But I got greedy and I was talking to billy on the phone asking him for money I was so High On this money thing I lost track of my values and myself.but,billy asked me if I wanted out I said no this might be a good thing to let it ride all of this would'nt have happened if billy would have called.I was tring to find out about my investment but,I'm a bad person now. for wanting some answers see fellow cpfers
I'm not a bad person as billy writes up about me.this is a business gone bad with billy and I, now you know the real write-up about me all that stuff is true that billy wrote about me I did all that.But think about it would'nt you be interested also in how your investment was doing.I will never in my intire life make another mistake like that again
and it would be in your best interest to write everything down before going into business thankyou realred very nice guy.ps I know now that everything is okay with me because
things our going my way now doing t-shirts for corperations
and police shirt in the future.and writing gags for cartoonists.Have a very nice day.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
realred said:
Thanks bill for the write up it makes me feel like its a write up in the national enquirer.Don't anybody out there in cyberspace e-mail me, according to billy I'm a bad person because I wanted to have a friend and be a friend This write up about me has to do with a business billy and I our in so set back and I'll tell you a little story I'm the guy who helped billy get his flashlights cut he wanted me to go out and find a place to have these flashlights cut
I invested 300 dollars and billy would take care of the rest
so I went out and bought 300 worth of flashlights found the guy and had them cut.took them to lyons billy picked them up.But I got greedy and I was talking to billy on the phone asking him for money I was so High On this money thing I lost track of my values and myself.but,billy asked me if I wanted out I said no this might be a good thing to let it ride all of this would'nt have happened if billy would have called.I was tring to find out about my investment but,I'm a bad person now. for wanting some answers see fellow cpfers
I'm not a bad person as billy writes up about me.this is a business gone bad with billy and I, now you know the real write-up about me all that stuff is true that billy wrote about me I did all that.But think about it would'nt you be interested also in how your investment was doing.I will never in my intire life make another mistake like that again
and it would be in your best interest to write everything down before going into business thankyou realred very nice guy.ps I know now that everything is okay with me because
things our going my way now doing t-shirts for corperations
and police shirt in the future.and writing gags for cartoonists.Have a very nice day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Realred, do you remember that I paid you to get every MicroMag that you found for me within 12 hours? Do you remember you wanted out of the deal within two weeks because you wanted to pay your phone bill? Do you remember I told you this could take a year to get the money back when we make the MicroMags but you wanted all the money back in two weeks with interest…a lot of interest? Do you remember that when I gave you the money back and the big bonus "interest" money I gave you and the first thing you wanted to do with the money was go get sushi instead of paying your phone bill? Don't you try extortion with me. You, your mother are not getting any more money. Find someone else to parasite off of. Or is there anyone else left to suck money out of?

Trashing of my threads are bad enough in cpf view and I agree. The trashing of other people's threads is an absolute no-no for me..

As ZuluWhiskeyFox refers; would you like to take this Underground? I'll happily show you the way.

I do not like you stalking and making irrating phone calls to me, my workplace, my home, my wife and my 5 year old son. I do not like you following me around on cpf and trashing other people's threads.

I have a family to take care of and I don't have the casual life you have. And STOP trashing people's threads! I'm tired of this continuing harassment.

DALE, LET'S ROCK!...Underground! I'm ready.

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gifx2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Christoph, I'm dying to see the mod, but I can't see the pics or the link.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahhh...I feel better now; my job is done. CPF and a lot of people outside cpf will feel better too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm sorry for the deviation on the thread. Everything is taken care of now.