• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Mint Mr. Bulk Bare Al LionHeart SOLD

will42

Newly Enlightened
Offered here is one mint condition Bare Al (fast track) lionheart - v.1 software. No battery or charger included. Still has the original production ID sticker on the end of the battery tube.

$330 Cash Paypal shipped to US addresses.

First to post "I'll take it" gets it. Please PM with questions.

THANKS!!

lhal2788er.jpg

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: F/S Mint Mr. Bulk \"Fast Track\" Bare Al LionHeart

Hmmm...I can't remember if that particular one was a production sequence indicator or - Lux times ten?

Both were used...and there were Never that many Bare Aluminums made!

will42

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S Mint Mr. Bulk \"Fast Track\" Bare Al LionHea

Thanks Charlie, I was wondering what the number on the tag might mean.

will42

Newly Enlightened

I believe there were only 76 bare AL made. The other 125 in the original bare AL batch were converted to the black CPF Special Edition. The remaining 300 were Natural HA. Finally, 5 were made post production with a misprint on the battery tube and had serial numbers above 300.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

will42,

This was one of the lights I actually metered (only did it to some, before the grim reality set in that there would be 500 of these lights), meaning it made 3,780 lux on that given day, with my particular light meter. I usually remove the tape but messed up here.

This does Not guarantee the light will Always produce this reading, as reflector alignment, battery condition, light meter variances (even with the same meter there can be up to a 10% difference in readings), and the dropping Vf issue after a hundred hours (hmmm, this should actually make it Brighter), all come into play.

will42

Newly Enlightened
F/S Mint Mr. Bulk Bare Al LionHeart New Offer

Sounds like "378" might be an over achiever and I should hang onto it. I'll offer "362" instead for $310.
lhal24ti.jpg

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: F/S Mint Mr. Bulk Bare Al LionHeart New Offer

Dang will, ya scored on these...did I actually sell you TWO?

will42

Newly Enlightened

Got lucky I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

will42

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

chasm22

Newly Enlightened

Mr. Bulk,

Do you mean the bare aluminum LH that I'm looking at right now with a 379 written on the bottom is, or was, or might still be making, gulp, 3790 lux??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Chasm, yup, and in fact the one I sent LED Museum for review made over 4,000 lux. Ya just never know...but I'm sure a lot of the Under-performers lux'd less simply due to reflector fitment issues...(dang).