Leatherman FUSE

Makarov

Enlightened
So I got a Leatherman FUSE in my mailbox today, and I got mixed feelings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I've had an PST II as my EDC since -98, and found out it was time for a upgrade. Checked the Leatherman hompage and found the FUSE, wich were similar to the PST II, and bought it on Ebay. But when I got it today my first response was that it's bulkier, and the lack of the smallest screwdriver and file annoying.
I wanted a tool similar to the PST II, both in size and equipment, and I can't understand why they had to leave these out. I could've bought one of the bigger ones, but I don't want such a bulky tool. (I have the old Supertool, but rarly use it)
On the positive side, the grip, lockmechanism and the quality of the tools are superb, so I'm a little at loss, get rid of it and buy a new PST II or try to get over my angst of loosing the small screwdriver.(Which has a 1000 and 1 uses)

I'm also thinking about modding it, if I could get hold of an file from the BLAST, I could remove the lanyard ring and rearrange so that I could fit it in.
If anyone knows a place that sell spare-parts (and ship to Europe) I would be happy for link.

Enough rant, of to bed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif