laser dims when i push harder on button????

Shredhead

Newly Enlightened
laser dims when i push harder on button...it seems if i barely push the button it looks good but if i push just slighty harder it gets dimmer..any sugggestions?

LaserFreak

Enlightened
Ooh...almost sounds to me like the driver board is loose...I could be completely wrong though...where did you get the laser from?

TurtleDude

Newly Enlightened
the butotn or circuit board may be loose, if thats the case their probably isnt much you can do withoutopening it

TurtleDude

Newly Enlightened
look to see if the driver cicuit is attached firmly and if the insulating plastic sleeve is on the circuit and also make sure that the button is firmly attached to the board and does not move and that the board does not move in relation to the laser module when you apply light preasure, that should cover any loose parts

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALSO
if you made power modifications, it is possible that it is going OVER in power when you make complete and full contact with the switching.
knowing how those switches work, they can have reduced current traveleing through them when they are pressed lightly or not making complete contact.
Usually this occurs when the power going through the switch is higher, these things dont really have that MUCH power going through them, but it is another concideration, and possibility. (you got it cranked up to high)