CPF Members' Bail-Out_Bag Setup Thread!

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be great to make these kind of threads stickies. As I mentioned in the EDC-Pocket thread, members could just update photos' instead of reposting the same topic over and over. So I'll take the leap concerning Bail-Out-Bags. Show us you BOB contents!

Mine all packed up (County Comm BOB):

All splayed out for all to see:

The Pelican 1010 case is 24 CR123s' packed tightly. I was too lazy to unpack the OD tarp rolled up in the end pocket of the BOB...

Also not pictured is a Benchmade Pika in a Spec Ops super sheath.

Last edited:

SJACKAL

Enlightened
The tool beside the L-Torch and below the gloves looks interesting. Looks like a prybar of sorts... What is that?

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bag is just a backpack I picked up on clearance one year on the 'before school' sales.

The main compartment contains:
allstuff.jpg

Key items: Green 'Medic bag' rain gear and some odds and ends (matchs, meds, glasses, a few food bars, pens, cards ect, and some first aid stuff). Can of soup, water bottle, 100 feet orange paracord, large trashbag, tube tent, swissgear bottle, mini 'crap' kit, ziplock with poncho emergency blanket and maps. The cup has some odds and ends in it (gateraid mix, candles, some paracord, salt, vitamins)

Inside the swissgear bottle:
nalgencontents.jpg

Mostly fire starting gear, and batteries and change.

Inside the black bag:
blackbagcontents.jpg

Mostly shelter construction stuff, and some tools. The orange things have in them (one each) safety pins, soap, lotion, paper clips/metal anchors. The altoids tin is a fishing kit.

Inside the tackle box thing:
minikit.jpg

Emergency kit. contains everything I think I would need in the most portable form I could get it.

In A side compartment:
medsandbar.jpg

Medical supplies and pry bar.

On the outside (contained in the cell phone holder pouch)
stuffattached.jpg

Minimag with LED and compass

In the front compartment:
socksglovesstove.jpg

Socks, stove, gloves, and knife.

*Note
1. This is not just a BOB, but a basic supply bag. Its a BOB, Get home bag, car bag, go up in the mountains for a day bag, fix my friends door bag, ect ect..

2. I have another gym bag that contains a few bottles of water, some survival bars, a few granola bars, some fuel and the like, that serves as a very nice supplement to this bag.

Weight was around 20 pounds last time I checked. I'll reweigh it tonight.

If you have any questions of want more info let me know.

Last edited: