• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Custom Aleph 19 Build AA/AAA/CR123; Malkoff 1xAA Body (SOLD)

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMG_0909.JPG

1. Aleph 19 head with Aleph 1.5x123 battery tube and RPM tailcap. All black anodized with ti bezel ring. Overall length is 4 5/8 inches. The light engine was built by datiLED using a special board from wquiles and a 4000k XPL HI emitter. With the included battery inserts and spacers, you can run the light on an AAA battery or an AA battery or a CR123 battery. Maximum input is 3 volts; not for use with a lithium-ion battery. Tiny spot of ano missing at bottom edge of the head. Otherwise very good condition. Price is $150 including shipping and fees.

Edit: I would sell just the Aleph 19 head by itself. Contact me if you would like just the head rather than the whole light.

2. Old style Malkoff 1xAA body only, not a complete light. Has McClicky switch and clip. If the clip is removed (#6 Torx driver required) it will tail stand. Couple of dots of missing ano but otherwise very good condition, and a terrific E-series AA body. Price is $50 including shipping and fees. SOLD

US shipping only.

Last edited:

scalpel_ninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take this:

2. Old style Malkoff 1xAA body only, not a complete light. Has McClicky switch and clip. If the clip is removed (#6 Torx driver required) it will tail stand. Couple of dots of missing ano but otherwise very good condition, and a terrific E-series AA body. Price is $50 including shipping and fees.