E1e + KX2C = lumens? | Wrist-carrying-option?

illuminate

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,

I use the head from my M600C on my E1e and wonder, how much lumens I get with 1x RCR123 (CR123 is not working).
It is definitly lower than my LX2.

I used to carry my flashlight most of the time with me and I'm always searching for pouches or carrying-options, which allows me to carry my light nearly everywhere.
Yeaaaars ago I had a magazine holder for the wirst. That was quiet nice. But I lost it and it was a bit large, as I want to carry my L1-size light with me.
Does anyone have an idea, how to carry a small light on the wirst? I prefer mil spec stuff (most of the stuff last forever = quality).

Cheers,
Julian

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe that 200 lumen version of KX2C was somewhere around 120 lumens output with Li-Ion battery... so it's in E1B area but with slight dimming with time, no regulation... try to search CPF database, there are few threads mentioning that...

As for wrist pouch... in worst case scenario you could come up with design of your own and have someone make you a wrist pouch... interesting idea that wrist pouch... I just carry my pocket-rocket in cargo pocket...

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there,

I use the head from my M600C on my E1e and wonder, how much lumens I get with 1x RCR123 (CR123 is not working).
It is definitly lower than my LX2.

I used to carry my flashlight most of the time with me and I'm always searching for pouches or carrying-options, which allows me to carry my light nearly everywhere.
Yeaaaars ago I had a magazine holder for the wirst. That was quiet nice. But I lost it and it was a bit large, as I want to carry my L1-size light with me.
Does anyone have an idea, how to carry a small light on the wirst? I prefer mil spec stuff (most of the stuff last forever = quality).

Cheers,
Julian

Whats your budget? Surefire wrist light would probably be perfect for you

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?353075-New-Surefire-Lights-at-SHOT-Show-2013

ive always wanted a wrist light but that's too rich for my blood, so I occasionally clip my Nitecore EC1 to my watch strap ;)

illuminate

Newly Enlightened
@Tana:
Thanks for the information.
It is not regulated for sure.
I left the light on for about 2h. It flickered from time to time. But the light was still usable. But when I turned it off, the light was not getting on again.

Regarding the wrist option:
I don't want to buy another light. I like my Frankenstein-E1e. I just want to wear it everywhere (except in the shower and most of the time in bed :D)