Eagtac D25A switch

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a 2014 titanium. I need a replacement switch/board assembly to fix one eaten by alkaline corrosion. I see no parts for sale at Eagtac's site. Does anyone know if they sell switches? Or a dealer? Or the model of switch?

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
The switch itself is a fairly standard type of clicky. You should be able to find a generic one with no problem. Assuming you can clean off the board, it's not hard to solder a replacement switch on. If the board is also dead, you might need to make a replacement board.

Or you could try contacting Eagletac. The D3A is the updated version of the D25a Ti. It probably uses the same switch.

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, folks. I thought I'd ask before trying to see if Eagtac sells parts they don't advertise.

I can't remember where I bought this from. I bought several D25A and D25C in titanium at the time, they were being superseded by the next model. Then I put Nichia 219Bs in them.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to suggest contacting wherever you bought the light from. I had a problem a few years back with my D25A's switch and Eagtac had me send it in and it came back with no resolution. I gave up on it after wasting way too much time on it, when on a whim I contacted Illumination Gear (where I bought it from) and they were able to send me a switch.

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, good idea, I may have bought it from them. It might be worth it to look up the receipt!

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Turns out I bought some D25A-Ti from Illumn and some D25C-Ti from Going Gear! I messaged Illumn.

These were $40 each, and quite nice with Nichias.

bla2000

Enlightened
I hope you get a new switch so you can use your 2014 d25a 219b again. I use mine all the time even though I've bought many lights after it.