Fill in the blank. "If you, you just might be a flashaholic!"

When you take the kids to the movie theater and before you leave, you stand for several minutes in front of the flashlight cabinet, debating over which light to use. Then decide to bring a Fenix PD40R for throw in the parking lot, an HDS rotary for its ultra low when in the dark theater, and still have a Peak on the keychain for use in the car. All high CRI of course.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You own two lights that take tiny button cell batteries. Four batts. at a time in each light. You don't EDC either one. You own literally hundreds if not thousands of other lights in all sizes.... Yet you still buy sheets of button cell batteries totaling 100, just for those two lights.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two of those too. I'm thinking of adding a Led Lenser one when I come across a new one. They are fun lights. Only works with a weak LED. I buy expensive UK/Swiss/USA batts for mine though in LR44 or 357 size.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your niece asks you for a jump rope for Christmas and you make her one out of 2650 lb. rated battlecord and a couple 2 AA l.e.d. flashlights for handles, you might be a flashaholic.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I didn't buy a chrome plated Strion this paycheque and instead got gift card for a gift exchange at work. I happened to get the prettiest girl at work so that seemed a bit more important than a light that I can get next month. I still think I'm a flashaholic.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you get acid indigestion every time somebody changes a topic into nonsense on your favorite flashlight forum but you keep coming back for even the slightest glimmer of hope somebody actually discusses flashlights….. you might be a flashaholic.

Or you love pain.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you get acid indigestion every time somebody changes a topic into nonsense on your favorite flashlight forum but you keep coming back for even the slightest glimmer of hope somebody actually discusses flashlights….. you might be a flashaholic.

Or you love pain.
We discuss everything from Woke, Trump, Lolis, 2A, and more. I'm pretty sure I could go to rflashlights and find other r's of interest but BLF and CPF are a better crowd.