Free Marine Soliatre Mag for requesting info pack

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call 1800-MARINES and request an info packet. At the end of the questions they'll ask for a password, it's COURAGE. People I know have been getting a postcard with all this, it's also on their site at www.marines.com/courage
I called Thursday night and it arrived Sat, now that's better than the 2-3 weeks they predicted:grin2:

The nice box you get:

The goods:

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
Be prepared for re-lentless calls from "US Govt" on your caller ID. They will send you lots of mail, and even offer to send recruiters to your house to talk about the possibility of joining the armed forces.I signed up for a free t-shirt once in high school, and 4 years later, they still call for me everyonce in a while. Never got that t-shirt. If they didnt give me the t-shirt they promised, they will sure as hell not give me what they promised once i sign on the dotted line...

Nothing against serving in the armed forces, I think that's one of the most noble things you can do, but I learned my lesson about trying to get free stuff from them...

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess this doesn't work with non-US addresses? :grin2:
Nice looking light... BTW. there is already one being sold on ebay.

Last edited:

gorn

Enlightened
Someone signed my rottwieler up for the free Armly boonie hat and DVD. It didn't fit her so now I have a nice hat. We have not had any calls from recruiters.