• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Inova XP 2AAA penlight for $15.30 at Amazon

Learningtobeprepared

Newly Enlightened
It is strong and won't move around. But, I've used the clip only in shirt pockets, not pants pockets.

Thank you. I've been considering another pen light. I'm currently using the streamlight stylus pro, but the tail cap is difficult to press fully until it clicks. Way too stiff.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Thanks for the heads-up parnass, I'm always confident that you're keeping track of 2xAAA penlights for the rest of us. :thumbsup:

I am unfamiliar with these at present, do they have a decent forward-clicky like the Streamlights?

Edit: Argh, a rear twisty it sounds like? :(

Last edited:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am unfamiliar with these at present, do they have a decent forward-clicky like the Streamlights?

Edit: Argh, a rear twisty it sounds like? :(

The tail is best used as a twisty because the "switch" is momentary, non-latching, and has so little travel. Still, the XP is of robust construction, short length, and quite a capable light at this price point. If it ever breaks, you won't have to ship it overseas.

Photos and more info in this CPF thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?389031-New-Inova-2AAA-LED-penlight-model-XP&highlight=