• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight Laulima Ion, Surefire Aviator YG, Streamlight Wedge

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale items. I take PayPal and ship to the US only.

Dawson Machine Craft Laulima Ion Titanium Satin finish, 219C 4000K triple LEDs w/Dr Jones driver. Black switch boot. Mint/new condition $350 shipped.

IMG_8988.jpeg
SDE_6284.jpeg

Surefire Aviator YG model. Great condition with two tiny pin size spots on the black finish that were there when I bought it. Twist to change color/white led version. As is common with these it does sometimes flicker on low but I have found that after 10-30 seconds it stops flickering completely or becomes nearly imperceptible. $165 shipped.

SDE_7071.jpeg

Streamlight Wedge in like new condition in original packaging with charger cable. $50 shipped

IMG_8166.jpeg
IMG_8163.jpeg

Surefire Fury Intellibeam 1500 lumens like new condition with original rechargeable battery package and charger cord. I think I've recharged it maybe 3 times. $150 ****SOLD****

IMG_9019.jpeg

Surefire Aviator Red model. New condition. Twist to switch between white & color. No flickering. $170 ****SOLD****

IMG_9150.jpeg

Zebralight SC5w II shelf queen in excellent condition with box. $85 ****SOLD****
IMG_9029.jpeg

Jetbeam rrt-01 works great, has been carried and has wear from carry. $55 ****SOLD****

4 Sevens Q mini AA works great has wear from carry. This is the neutral white version. $38 ****SOLD****

Last edited:

Bob A

Newly Enlightened
Surefire Intellibeam arrived today, 5/10, posted afternoon of 5/8. Amazing speed!

Kudos to Sean, and my thanks for a fine flashlight.