• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff MDC HA SHO- CW new never carried-SOLD

CHNeal

Enlightened
SOLD

Hey Folks,
My first dive into Malkoff just didn't work out for me. Well it went 50/50. Bought two of these last week to use as a back up to my HDS and to replace my wife's G2x dog walking light. She likes hers and I just have no use for this one. I went ahead and just picked up a spare HDS so this one needs a home.

Been turned on and off to check function and that's it. Just paid 113.00 from Malkoff last week asking 75.00 SOLDshipped to your door in the US.

ask any questions you may have and thanks for looking.

C2E27DC2-1C87-4CC9-A1B4-91A183DFE92A.jpg85E60E3D-5F27-4772-BDBD-7171011FCCC3.jpg6E1502EE-7C09-4EC1-A797-48F1BCA9D272.jpg

having some trouble with the pics just ask if you need more and I'll email them.

Attachments

• E829BF3C-AFC3-4C79-B1EC-84E138B4985C.jpg
    E829BF3C-AFC3-4C79-B1EC-84E138B4985C.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 6D89A6A7-CC6D-46BA-9171-6317E48D59EA.jpg
    6D89A6A7-CC6D-46BA-9171-6317E48D59EA.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Re: Malkoff MDC HA SHO- new never carried

Usually their CW is bit warmer than typical other CW. I don't understand why didn't list the tint on description on this particular light.

CHNeal

Enlightened

Usually their CW is bit warmer than typical other CW. I don't understand why didn't list the tint on description on this particular light.
Well honestly I had no idea they even offered it NW as it's the first and only time I ever even considered buying one of their lights. But I definitely appreciate you bringing to my attention and I will amend my listing right away.

I saw lots of [FONT=&quot]XP-G2 CW flashlight[/FONT] is 6500k. I don't know why Gene tune MDC CW to 6200k. Output, runtime, usability might the factors I guess. Typical CW is 6500k, while CCT range is between 5000k to 8300k on that led. That is why I said bit warmer than typical application. And I do not see any info about tint on MDC HA SHO 1 CR 123 Flashlight in Malkoff Devices page unless I miss any encrypted description or maybe it was written on Malkoff 101 textbook which all the experts here already knew about. I am from old incan bulb flashlight side like Surefire so I am still trying hard to learn the other side. That's all.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

It will be the typical 6200k. Only other cw from Malkoff is 5700k.

My guess is Gene chooses 6200k to limit the blue as much as possible, idk

Last edited:

CHNeal

Enlightened

And I do not see any info about tint on MDC HA SHO 1 CR 123 Flashlight in Malkoff Devices page

and yet you want to question me as to why I listed it the way I did...here's an idea...knowledge before criticism.

and yet you want to question me as to why I listed it the way I did...here's an idea...knowledge before criticism.

I am sorry you took my quote as criticize the way you list the item. But that wasn't what I meant. I mean Usually their CW is bit warmer than typical other CW. I don't understand why Malkoff Devices site didn't list the tint on description on this particular light .

That is what I meant. And since Markoff site didn't state any info on tint, and you had light on hands, that is why ask your observation on tint. Is this CW or NW?

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

That's what I meant by my post. "What" I understood what he said I was just shocked he had said that to you.

GLWYS MAN

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Malkoff MDC HA SHO- CW new never carried

Now that things are cleared up and no harm was meant let's allow this to get back to a sales thread. Thanks all.

CHNeal

Enlightened
Re: Malkoff MDC HA SHO- CW new never carried

Now that things are cleared up and no harm was meant let's allow this to get back to a sales thread. Thanks all.

with a price drop! now 75 bucks shipped to your door

ledbetter

Enlightened
Re: Malkoff MDC HA SHO- CW new never carried-PRICE DROP

i will take it

let's sell this today

Let's drop this to 75 and move it today before I toss it in a drawer or give it to my neighbor kid...

Hey Folks,
My first dive into Malkoff just didn't work out for me. Well it went 50/50. Bought two of these last week to use as a back up to my HDS and to replace my wife's G2x dog walking light. She likes hers and I just have no use for this one. I went ahead and just picked up a spare HDS so this one needs a home.

Been turned on and off to check function and that's it. Just paid 113.00 from Malkoff last week asking 90>75 shipped to your door in the US.

ask any questions you may have and thanks for looking.

View attachment 11785View attachment 11786View attachment 11787

having some trouble with the pics just ask if you need more and I'll email them.

CHNeal

Enlightened
Re: Malkoff MDC HA SHO- CW new never carried-PRICE DROP

Thank you. It's all yours and will ship out tomorrow.