Not a happy camper with Zebra Light!

Flask

Newly Enlightened
At the beginning of Oct. I Ordered ZLH32, H32CR123 Headlamp Cool White.
Now the middle of Nov. still have not received it.
I understand that it comes from China, but " S-T-I-L-L".
IMHO, That is not acceptable these days.
They must have put it on a boat. A slow boat.

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
So what did they (The place you ordered a thing from) say when you called them about this? We're sorry to hear, but we can't do a thing to help. Give their customer support a chance.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well 30 to 45 days is normal for my orders from China to the lower US. I don't start worrying until it encroaches the 60 day mark. But delivery expectations are all personal. :)

Do you have a tracking number? Have you emailed them? Did they respond?? Payed with Paypal?? If time is of importance, I try to order from vendors in my country. Even if its a few extra duckies.

Anyways, good luck

Flask

Newly Enlightened
I ordered it from Zebra Light, and did contact them, they said "Sorry" for the wait. (Apology not accepted). As much as I like their lights, I will not be ordering from them again.
When you have to count the months to receive your order, well that is just not acceptable to me.
There is no excuse for that. I my opinion.

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered it from Zebra Light, and did contact them, they said "Sorry" for the wait. (Apology not accepted). As much as I like their lights, I will not be ordering from them again.
When you have to count the months to receive your order, well that is just not acceptable to me.

There are a few web sites who are dealers for ZL. GoingGear, for example, will at least either ship 'em quick or call it "Out of Stock." Costs a bit more though. That said, good luck in your wait.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why on earth did you order it from China then?,if it was to save a few shekels then the wait may be worth it.Anything I have bought from China in the past has arrived well within 14 working days.

The UK are trying same day delivery soon,will pay extra for that no problem.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
On their webpage it says that international delivery is 10 days to several months so not very strange.
My experience with Zebralight and other chinese dealers is delivery in about 2-4 weeks, sometimes up to 6 weeks.
That's to Sweden, where do you live?

gunga

Flashaholic
I'm in Canada and previous orders took a week or two. My recent order took over two months. Needless to say I was pretty angry and will not be ordering direct ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

K31Scout

Newly Enlightened
I ordered from Zebralight.com and got mine in 8 days. I made sure it was in stock before I made the final click. I forgot to look at the shipped from address but don't think it was from China. It was a few bucks cheaper than Amazon.

When I order from Fastech or Kaidomain it takes about two weeks and they are in China.

But I feel your pain. It should not take over 6 weeks from anywhere.

Latest posts