ok i need a new light!!!!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
alli care about is it being small compared to its power source! well i also care about lumens per watt. i like my lights efficient..i like my zebra but i its my only light i have after having to sell the rest to get out of the hell hole i was in. thinking about emisar but i dont have paypal

raggie33

*the raggedier*
love my zl its the only thing i have from my old home even thou i lose it daily its a nice light

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get a one month subscription ($5) to candlepowerforums and post a WTB thread for an Emisar of your choice.

And do not post something gratuitous about human body parts Or that you are seeking someone of a particular nationality and it won't get deleted by the owner. Right?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I was already warned about my post I dont need a reminder but bless your help you mod helpers are about as helpful as mods you make the world so much better thanks so much

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the owners is smart enough to understand with out us his forum wont exist i like the owners smart guy we had a few nice words thru the years he bought the place.and even if i get banned i will go outside that cant be so bad im melting im melting

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my post are just meant to be silly and fun. some are series i still love flashlights my zebra is in my pocket or god knows where i left it last lol ok not in pocket lol i loose it daily. true story when my father died in december i lost it i was so sad lost dad lost my light but the next am it was right in my view as if my dad put it there. im geting older so i loose stuff . far as my post i wasnt trying to be rude im a guy i like woman but i treat them with respect i just like a certain type . but this sisnt my forum i must obey the rules so i was wrong

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it was in my pocket after all lol the charger has been lost in my hotels some where. and if i objectified woman im sorry .it isnt something i meant to do im human im flawed but i will for sure learn and be nicer . i will also try to make my post more inline in the agenda and nature of this forum. id hate to make this forum less when its such a wonderful place been here almost 2 decades becuase it is that nice

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Get a one month subscription ($5) to candlepowerforums and post a WTB thread for an Emisar of your choice.

And do not post something gratuitous about human body parts Or that you are seeking someone of a particular nationality and it won't get deleted by the owner. Right?
+1
On all of that.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh has the klarus ec20 on his site for 35 bucks. It's a 21700 light with a nice clean white beam and can be used as a powerbank. 2 tools in one and a surprisingly nice light.