PFlexPro Site Down Temporarily

BattleBrat

Newly Enlightened
Any updates??, has anyone paid him with PayPal, there would've been an email address we could try contacting.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed him about 4 months ago, inquiring about a warranty issue. Never heard back. :thinking:

texas cop

Enlightened
I talk to Randy occasionally. He's in a huge project that he never seems to finish. He builds everything himself. He really needs a few talented crafters to get him up to speed.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
I talk to Randy occasionally. He's in a huge project that he never seems to finish. He builds everything himself. He really needs a few talented crafters to get him up to speed.

Well, that's good news! I was afraid that he went into witness protection or something. Hope he gets back into the retail game, his lights are some good stuff! Thanks for the update.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
When he comes back, I'm in for a drop-in or two.

Need to support what little P60-ecosystem remains.

--flatline

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
PFlexPro and HDS are my two favorite brands. I'm interested in his Crescendo driver. Either a drop-in or S2+.

BattleBrat

Newly Enlightened

Glad to hear! Can't wait till he's back up!

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Product wise I see no relationship, other than potted p60 dropins

It would be nice to hear some info.. from Randy, anyone?

Last edited:

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the pflexpro site is still down. Enjoyed my interactions with Randy. Wish him all the best.

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Randy's site has been down for over 2 years..

I am happy to have purchased the parts and mods when I did as he closed up a few months afterwards

Many of us miss his professional services, and online hospitality

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kind of.

For many months, pflexpro.com reported: "Thank you for visiting! We are currently involved in a large contract order and are unable to take consumer orders. Once complete, we will resume our Consumer Orders. Thank you for your patience! Randy PFlexPRO"

Then, for a time, the URL was dead and didn't resolve at all.

Starting in Dec, the dns resolved to a landing page at Hover.

The Whispering Gallery

Newly Enlightened
I sold two PFlexPRO lights, a drop in and an S2+ (for whatever reason) before the "large contract order" update and have been feeling regretful for some time now. I assumed that someone else would step in and fill the niche but there still isn't anything else quite the same. Maybe it just isn't profitable enough, and maybe Randy was just ready to move on. If anyone ever happens to find themselves with more PFlexPRO stuff than they need, let me know…

Latest posts