RaidOps Soldier Spirit German SSG

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
just got my sweet new RaidOps Soldier Spirit SSG (the G-10 model) from KiM at RaidOps. my 4 item, now have a Little John, UDT Rail and Pocket Mate. pics shown with the Little John at the bottom for scale. the knife is huge and beefy and thick! comes with an awecome LCG Gear sheath.

terrible pics, didnt want flash but not enough light, may have to redo them sometime...

KiM is awesome and great to work with, i plan on getting another version of the Little John and a Comrade and probably others...

raidopssoldierspiritssgtt7.jpg

raidopssoldierspiritssgsp4.jpg

raidopssoldierspiritssgvm7.jpg

raidopssoldierspiritssgmd1.jpg

raidopssoldierspiritssgtp7.jpg

raidopssoldierspiritssgmg9.jpg

raidopssoldierspiritssgai6.jpg

raidopssoldierspiritssgrq1.jpg

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful knives, Hoop. Kim is great, and his workmanship is awesome. I have a Little John in M2, but so far that's it. Too much good stuff, too little money.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
ahh, perfecto:devil:
hoops, very nice, now ya gotta spoil urself and get a skull from KiM they r awesome:thumbsup:

:devil: yeah im thinkin that too, since i consider myself a true fan! which one do you have? not sure if i want just a skull, an anodized one, with glow eyes or not, or one of the keychain tool versions (like the "anygrip")...

but yeah, youre right, i need to get one. i guess when i put in my M2 little john and comrade order... :broke:

Metatron

Banned