Recent Purchase - ARC LS1 #3074

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuelblender

Enlightened
Hey Guys,

I just received an older model ARC that I purchased from the LEDLIGHT.COM; it designation is a LS1 #3074. I know it's an older model because of the fact that it has the larger diameter "twisty" as a tailcap. Can anyone out there give me some design specs on this older but grand model?
I'm not sure if it utilizes a low dome or high dome. It does have a purple hot spot, but I'm not sure if this is indicative of the LED type. I'll be most grateful for any specifications that anyone can offer. It came with no documentation whatsoever.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
i bought 2 of the LS1s. one came with a regular twisty and one with a fat twisty. the following is from the Arc FAQ website:
LSL Renamed LS1 with v2.1 improvements. Low Dome LED
LSH Renamed LS2 with v2.1 improvements. High Dome LED
2.1 Flex washer (fixes flex failure)

so these LS1s are LSL-S which is a lowdome. these were made before then renamed LSL. i emailed arc about the v2.1. Peter told me that these were made for about a month and should have the v2.1 but that i should send it in to make sure but i'm fine with them.

fuelblender

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
THE_dAY said:
2.1 Flex washer (fixes flex failure)

so these LS1s are LSL-S which is a lowdome. these were made before then renamed LSL. i emailed arc about the v2.1. Peter told me that these were made for about a month and should have the v2.1 but that i should send it in to make sure but i'm fine with them.

[/ QUOTE ] I have a black foam ring stuck to the positive end of the interior. Is this the flex washer? Is it's purpose anything else than to prevent battery rattle? What do you mean by flex failure?

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
the info after the : is from the arc website under FAQ. i dont know what the flex washer is or what flex failure means. Peter said that these should have the flex washer. He said i can send it to him to check it out, you can do that if you like. BTW i also bought these from theledlight.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts