• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Supbeam K40Mvn with cells - $110

KQL

Newly Enlightened
All items are in perfect working order, but all have been used and carried, some cosmetic blemishes are expected. I tried to capture them in the photos, feel free to ask questions. Prices are firm for now, so please no offers. Lights will ship via 1st class mail by default, I'll bump it up to Priority Mail if the difference is within a buck or two, so you can get them quicker. Take $5 off for each additional light in your purchase. Payment via PayPal is best, fees and shipping within CONUS included in the prices.

1. Supbeam K40Mvn (modded by Vinh here on CPF), MTG2 emitter, ~4000 lumen pure white tint (photo looks yellow, but is not accurate), magnetic ring control. One or two small dings on the tail is all I can see. Includes 3 3200mAh 18650s (hold a charge perfectly, charged to 4.18V before shipping), a holster, a loose 3rd party diffuser and adjustable lanyard. $110

SOLD Below:

3. SOLD Thrunite TN20 rotating head, magnet in tail, NW tint. Small dings on bezel and tail. Includes box, clip, manual, o-ring. 25$ SOLD

2. SOLD EagTac D25A with Nichia 219b (92 CRI). Dings on bezel and tail, scratches on clip and screws (clip is nice and tight). Includes holster, lanyard, box (has small rip in top flap), manual. $30 SOLD

4. SOLD Lumitop Tool AAA copper nichia 219b. Carried in jeans pocket, some hairline scratches, can't see any dings. Has a patina on it for sure. Includes clip, lanyard, o-rings, keychain claw, 2 boxes. $35 SOLD

Last edited:

KQL

Newly Enlightened
Re: Eagtac, Thrunite, Lumitop, Supbeam K40Mvn

D25A is SPF.

Sold.

Last edited:

KQL

Newly Enlightened

Bump to the top.

MX421

Enlightened

I'll take the Lumitop AA Copper. PM your paypal addy.

Thx!

KQL

Newly Enlightened

Lumitop is SOLD.

KQL

Newly Enlightened

Lowered prices

KQL

Newly Enlightened

Another bump.

jmawhorter

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #3 (the TN20).

If you send me your PayPal email, I'll send you the funds.

Joel

KQL

Newly Enlightened

TN20 is SOLD.

KQL

Newly Enlightened

Still haven't needed the K40M, going to try to find a buyer again.

Last edited:

KQL

Newly Enlightened

A month went by and I still haven't needed this powerhouse. Going to try again, with lower price.