What lights do you keep in your car?

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I may have answered this in other posts in the past, but at the risk of being redundant here goes:

-SL-20X with SL-35X L.A. in pick-up (& spare battery stick)

-Stinger HP in wife's van (& spare battery stick)

-TigerLight FBOP & UltraStinger in take-home unmarked squad

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Mine have changed a little in the three months since my first answer in this thread.

I replaced the Brinkmann LX with a yellow SureFire G2. I was one of the first five callers to get two G2's for $40 from Bulldog a couple months ago. This is my first SureFire, doesn't seem any brighter nor is the beam better than the LX, but with the smaller head it fits into the door compartment easier.

I still have the Black Diamond Moonlight. I like it a lot; I have another that I use for camping.

Coming via UPS Tuesday is an Electro Lumens Blaster V. I needed something to replace the ASP baton that the cops took.

There's also an ARC AAA on my key ring, so it's in the car every time I am.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I can't remember if I already posted in this thread, but one thing has changed. I don't recall if it replaced or just got added to the mix but a Streamlight 3C Twin Task is in the door pocket along with a Pelican M7 (2AA size rechargable) and a Rayovac 2D. On the hump is a StingerHP in the charge bracket. In the back seat is a Coleman 4D pistol grip swivel head area light (with a KPR103 in it and a 4 cell bulb also in the head).

Also in another door pocket is a squeeze LED light.

And in addition, the SL 2L TT and ARC AAA are on my person and so also in the truck.

I'm just a trifle obsessive......