• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Titanium CR2 Ion **SOLD**

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mint Titanium CR2 Ion by Endeavour. Beautiful little light with exceptional machining.

$269 includes Priority Mail delivery with Delivery Confirmation in USA. Add $4 if you would like insurance. I will also ship this internationally via GPM for the same price, but insurance is not available. I am willing to ship via Global Express also, at actual cost.

I can accept cash PP or a MO, or credit card funded PP with a $5 surcharge.

Please post here if interested, and thanks for looking. :)

Peter

IMG_1547Small.jpg

Last edited:

Regentag

Banned
FS Another Titanium CR2 Ion

What is it about these Ions?

A lot of folks seem to have bought them in the initial buying frenzy, when only the Ti and AlCu versions were out. (Yes, I bought one of each).

Now they're popping up in B/S/T like hen's feet (much more common than the teeth)?

Personally, I think it is a great light, for the light it is.

Last edited:

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: FS Another Titanium CR2 Ion

There's a whole nother thread about why these are showing up FS so much. My theory was that lots of CPF'ers haven't yet developed enough appreciation for flood beams. They bought Ions expecting to put very bright spots on the wall and they didn't get that. Me, I just had an agreed-upon work gig fall through because of a paperwork snafu and I have to be careful with funds for a while, so I've postponed getting one of these, but it's still on my "want" list.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium CR2 Ion

I'm a big fan of the flood beam, I think it is the ideal beam profile for a tiny little light like the Ion. I am really impressed with the Ion actually. I bought two, a black one for EDC, and a Ti one to fondle for a bit before I sold it at a loss to someone who can afford it more than I can. Just cause I can't afford to keep one at the moment doesn't mean I can't play with one for a while...

Peter