my newest mp3 player

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well some of ya know i love mp3 players maybe even more then lights first time i read about em i was like no way thats so coool i couldt even belive something that cool was made this is way before ipod well sadly im rough on em i drop em i loese em i droped last one in toilet so i wanted a anew one well my buddy came a few days ago to buy pc stuff and have me fix his old pc i made a few bucks but no ware eneough to even get a cheap player well we was waiting for the pc to run memtest i like to run it in looop for many hours before i let a pc go to make sure its stable so he wanted to check out pawn shop well i found a irivewr 512 meg player for cheap it was only 28 bucks it had no headphones or useb cord or anything so i got it for 28 bucks im broke as hect now but i already bought my food and i wanted it so its mine it works great and uses aa batts

cosine

Newly Enlightened
Cool! [understatement]Sounds like a pretty good price too.[/understatment]:grin2: :goodjob: Being a student, I'm broke and still stuck with my old mp3-playing CD player. :mecry:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the mp3 cd has droped in price i recall the first one to come out it was some off brandcost like 200 bucksnow ya can get a sony for 40 bucks i still use my sony but i dont srive so i need it to fit in pocket

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
A trick I never thought about with the cheap flash memory MP3 players, to give them memory, is to use a USB keydrive hooked to the MP3's USB out, in leu of a SD card/mem stick/compact flash. It may be a bit bulkier, but you could like rubberband it or something, and you'd have the potential of whatever the drive size you were using.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
big capacity is not a big deal to me sure id love to carrry all my tunes but if battery life is short it aint worth it to me.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
paul thanks for that link holly cow they have a mp3 player with a 1 gig sd card for 80 bucks hect i cant even get a 1 gig card for that price