• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Misc Stuff - Inretech Royal Blue LuxI, Surefire R60, optics, switches

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
All SOLD: Misc Stuff - Inretech Royal Blue LuxI, Surefire R60, optics, switches

Greetings all,

Need to clear out a few things to raise funds for new toys. Prefer paypal for payment. Prices include shipping to US addresses, non US at cost.

1) SOLD Madmax Lite sammie with green LuxIII, lightly used, lived in my Firefly for a while. I don't think that it even ran through one battery: SOLD $38

2) SOLD NX05 optic, looks new: $6 Now $5

3) SOLDNX05 optic, cut down to fit a Firefly: SOLD $6

4) & 5) SOLD Ram tailcap switches: $4 each Now $3 each or $5 for both

6) Withdrawn

7) SOLD Inretech Royal Blue low dome 1 watt luxeon module, direct bipin bulb replacement. Works best with a NX05 on lithium AAs. $15 alone or $20 in a bluish-purple Minimag with NXO5 and two partially used Energizer lithium AAs. Now $17 for complete light

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:

yoshman

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Misc Stuff - MMLite Sammie, Inretech RB LuxI, Surefire R60, optics, switches

Withdrawn

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Misc Stuff - MMLite Sammie, Inretech RB LuxI, Surefire R60, optics, switches

I'll take nx-o5 for firefly

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Mini Moder,

Its really cool having us cross paths so much here in BST. You must have been reading my mind, I was thinking the same question about those Ram switches, my guess is they are for MiniMags, like that copper TL3 mod I just bought from our 1-2 finish there. BTW, congrats on the SL TL2 buy, I got the TL3 and we closed out KEW's sales thread as well. We seem to make a good team doing this ;)

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunarmodule said:
RevolverGeek,

How bright is the Royal Blue Minimag? I've got a thing for blue LEDs, I'm inclined to adopt this one....

It actually isn't all that insanely bright. It puts off a useable amount of light for normal flashlight use, but it is pretty far on the UV end, and makes a lot of things glow pretty brightly. It is also very good for charging up GID stuff.

I also have a Inova X1 NIB with a blue led, and a Nuwai Q3 modded with a eye-numbing royal blue lux III, if either one of those might interest you. :poke:

Let me know about the Inretech, I have a couple people interested in it.

Thanks,
Danny

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Revolvergeek, I PM'ed you about the ram switches and the royal blue mag.

Lunarmodule, yeah, I bought the TL-2 for a friend, and I am now really regreting not keeping it for myself. :mecry: Lunar, If you dont want the royal blue mag, I will take it becasue I have been looking for something on the dimmer side for my theater purposes.

Thanks, and revolvergeek let me know on both of those, I have the paypal send button ready to go.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
WOW!!! You made my day!!! I'll take the Nuwai QIII with eye-numbing feature! Thats my speed, all right! I love the QIII, that sounds like a great combination there! Shoot me a price via PM and the Paypal will be enroute! Maybe a combo price deal along with the Inretech... any other relative or comparative brightness references for the Inretech? Say to other popular MM mods like the TLE-5 Terralux? I'm really excited about the QIII!!!!!

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Mini Moder,

If I can get the QIII Royal blue mod then I'd be happy to let you have the Minimag, especially since you have a specific need for it. I already have and LOVE my Inova X1 with blue LED, I dont NEED a second one, but I highly recommend it for theater use especially, because the X1 produces zero spill beam, its like a very soft spoken stage spotlight with a circular beam and razor sharp cutoff.

Danny,

Chomping at the bit on word on the QIII......

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mini-Moder said:
, I bought the TL-2 for a friend, and I am now really regreting not keeping it for myself. :mecry:

Mini-Moder,

The Ram switches are yours, and I am waiting on final word from Lunarmodule about the Inretech. If you really want a TL-2, I will sell you TL-2 led that I bought from KEW. I bought it to have a spare and don't really *need* it.

Lunarmodule,
I really don't have anything good to compare the Inretech too. It is brighter than an Opalec, but much dimmer than any of the luxeon MiniMag mods that I have. The main joy of it is lots of UV light, not lots of visible light. Hope that helps. PM has been sent with info on the QIII royal blue.

Thanks,
Danny

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
:paypal: For Nuwai QIII with Royal Blue Lux plus Priority Mail shipping

Thank you SO much, Danny ;) :huh:

Mini Moder,

The blue minimag is yours....

Another 1-2 I'll take it combo!
So, what are we in the market for NEXT? ;)

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Beat me to the submit button lunar. Ok I will send the $23 for the ram switches and the mag. Lunar I sent you a PM about deal I am trying to put through. revolvergeek please send me your paypal addy.

Last edited: