• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Chrome PB or Black PD with ti bezel and clip.

colubrid

Enlightened
I have missed many opportunities so I thought i would try my luck as well.

Of course the ti would not be refused either :)

CLHC

Flashaholic
Certainly among the most "coveted" single celled lights around.

Happy Hunting! :wave:

Radar1

Newly Enlightened
Wish you the best of luck in your search and pushing all the good Karma your way!:) Guys an Gals if you have what he is requesting I guarantee it will be going to a very good home!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tossing the rest of the Good Karma your way, Colubrid!! :rock: Hope its what you are hoping for! :thumbsup:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
GhostReaction said:
Hey me too want a chromy :help:
Ya just got a KI Crystal, ya Dog! :grin2: Congrats on that, I'd kill for that one! :bow:

colubrid

Enlightened
Oh my GOSH , Oh My Gosh...... I am sooo excited.

Charles,,
I tried sending you a PM since last night but for some reason CPF is PM's are not working (at least not on my computer) I must have wrote out 11 letters thus far. Everyone one of them lost:shakehead . I was up half the night and I sent 2 pm's this A.M. (ya think I should have copied and saved at least one, :mad: ) I just NEED to get in touch with you. Hope you get this soon!!

Here is my email. I have your PM just send a email so I can respond.

WoooHoooo..

Bluerosy at comcast dot net

colubrid

Enlightened
thanks Spudman !

But I have not gotten in touch with CharlesN yet.

*anxiously sits at computer*

colubrid

Enlightened
STILL WTB: Chrome PB or Black PD with ti bezel and clip.

Well,..I finally got in touch with Charles but he informed me since others have contacted him via this post and made offers he decided to take the best bid on this amazing light.

:awman: :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman:

Unfortunatly I am not in a position for a bidding war :broke: so the light is UP FOR GRABS to anyone interested in bidding.

SO........ I am still in the market. Hopefully the karma will not wear off. If anyone wants to sell me a light and give me a price without posting here. Please just contact me via PM...

Last edited:

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: STILL WTB: Chrome PB or Black PD with ti bezel and clip.

Let me be clear about something: "a bidding war" is neither my desire nor my intention and NO ONE has contacted me as a result of this thread. Sheesh. What I wrote to colubrid, verbatim, was: <<< FYI, I'm also in touch with a couple of other CPF'ers who have expressed interest in a Chrome PD, and my plan is to go with the best offer. >>>

I have no interest in random PMs "bidding" for this light. I took the time to write to a couple of CPFers besides Colubrid who seemed to really want a Chrome PD but had missed out when one came up for sale.

colubrid said:
Well,..I finally got in touch with Charles but he informed me since others have contacted him via this post and made offers he decided to take the best bid on this amazing light.

:awman: :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman:

Unfortunatly I am not in a position for a bidding war :broke: so the light is UP FOR GRABS to anyone interested in bidding.

SO........ I am still in the market. Hopefully the karma will not wear off. If anyone wants to sell me a light and give me a price without posting here. Please just contact me via PM...

colubrid

Enlightened
Charles, I don't know how to interpret your email any other way ...

". ..FYI, I'm also in touch with a couple of other CPF'ers who have expressed interest in a Chrome PD, and my plan is to go with the best offer. "

That means you are looking for the best offer. No price was given to me by you.

Hence ..best offer =???????.

I am just not into the whole corporate world thing . I just want to buy a light. Since you posted on my thread it would have been nice to offer it to me straight up.

You know what.. my apologies to everyone. I am a bit jaded right now. I was up until 4 a.m. trying to post PM's to Charles. Then again this morning I tried several times. CPF PM sending function is down and everytime I typed a PM in response to Charles post it shut down. I kept retyping a different letter everytime.. Long letters...yes, I was very excited to get this light from Charles.. but I think I am going to pass on all this fighting over a chromey. It just to much. There are several people on here looking and another post a just few minutes ago by another looking for the same thing..I wish the person getting this chrome PD all the best.

I will probably get a ti from Don after he gets back from Maui and starts on his new ti PD's. :)

Chow@!

colubrid

Enlightened
I have no interest in random PMs "bidding" for this light. I took the time to write to a couple of CPFers besides Colubrid who seemed to really want a Chrome PD but had missed out when one came up for sale.

Hmmmm! :shakehead

So how much do you want for the light?

benagesch

Newly Enlightened
Nevermind colubrid karma or qadr, it´s probably better for you to wait till the titaniums are available again.