• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pre order ARC 4+ type clip steel

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi I am going ahead with getting some of these steel clips made.This thread will be the order list for them I am not asking for any money up front but would like you to make a commitment to purchase one or more of these if you say you will.Lighthound will be carring these after I sell the first 100.This is quite an investment on my part and if it goes well I may be able to be talked into making clips for other lights.
If you want one or more of these steel clips state it here with the quantity desired.I am still persuing the Ti version of this and should know soon about them. This will be set up for shipping by middle to late May if all goes well. I will have to set up a bussiness PP account and will accept cash or credit cards and will ship anywhere.$12.50usd +shipping

This is what they will be like
Chris

Last edited:

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
So if these are in steel, besides being a new clip, what differences am I going to see over the original arc 4 clip? Ti was interesting...

coucoujojo

Newly Enlightened
Do you have drawings, photos of this clip or some more details?
I think i will take 2 by lighthound

anch

Newly Enlightened
I am in for one. I need to replace the one on my Arc4+ that I took off to use on my HDS

Anch