• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: I.D. Badges for Hotwires

AshA4

Banned
I made these at work because I was wanted to easily I.D. my hotwires. I made them to fit on the tailcap but I suppose you could put them on the body as well.​
They are 1.25 inches in diameter and are black reverse printed on white reflective vinyl. They will fit mag D cell tailcaps but if you wanted to put them on a mag C cell body it will fit fine. (not tailcap) These are simple peel and stick. Make sure the surface is clean and apply. It's a one shot application as it will not easily (if at all) lift off. If you want to ever remove it you may need a little adhesive remover. (goo-gone is fine)

I have the following available-
qty 15 mag 85
qty 8 mag 74 (not pictured)
qty 8 mag 11 (not pictured)
qty 7 rop hi
qty 7 rop lo

Price is $1 each, mailed via USPS snail mail in a regular envelope. No DC on these so I will not be responsible for lost mail. Please post here which ones you would like and the quanity and send me a PM with your mailing address.
Paypal only please. First come first serve according to post.

The flash from my camera makes the text look blurry but it's not...it's reflecting the light. Actually the reflective band on my mag85 is the same material these are printed on...looks kinda glowy
smile.gif

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Very cool idea Ash! I only have 1 hotwire, so I dont really need one. But they are a very cool idea indeed.