• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: L2 for Modded KL1?

SRacer2000

Newly Enlightened
I have perfectly mint SureFire L2, with one issue the break away lanyard ring broke away. I have the box, manual, lanyard, and lanyard ring. This light has less then an hour of run time on it, and I will put fresh batterys in the light before I ship it. I'll include the RipOffs holster. Post any questions.

I'd like to trade for a mint 4th generation KL1 head modified with a McR20 reflector and UCL lens. Like this one.

A whole flashlight for a $60 head ~$30 parts and some of your time.

I'd also be greatful forever!!

l21.jpg

l22.jpg

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey nice mod!

Too bad I don't see beamshots comparing the KL1 optic vs. the KL1 reflector, that would be nice to have, I have a moded KL1 on order but it's only output, it should be brighter, maybe I will get the reflector next.

AlexGT

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I did one, but don't remember if I used a mineral glass or Exe window for it. I don't have an L2 in the collection, but don't need a holster or batteries. The electronics are unmodded and the tint seems to be pretty nice to my poor eyes. Changing the window would require a collet and strap wrench. Gotta love those McR20s!

Larry