• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** FS HD 45 X-bin + 2 18650

ianb

Enlightened
For sale the HD 45 XX1T I just bought from Bogus1 ... https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/120841

It is a very nice light and better than my WW0T but I can't justify two and prefer the tint of my WW0T. This is as new, it was new to Bogus1 and I have put maybe 20 mins use on it (much comparing :)). I would like to get what I paid, but will also inlcude a brand new lighthound 18650 rechargable (3.6v 2200mAh) cell, which works in it. If you prefer I can put new primaries in it instead.

**SOLD** $295 posted worldwide **Now includes 2 18650's**

also for sale 1 McGizmo Ti Bezel ring to fit PD/HDS/Aleph 19/Aleph2 this is brand new and unused, I bought 2 and don't need this one
**SOLD**$35 posted worldwide
(Only 1 for sale :D)

forgot to say Paypal only sorry, first 'I'll take it' here gets it. My paypal address is [email protected], any questions please ask PM or e-mail,
thanks
Ian :)
P.S. would consider a swap/trade for an SFIII lux 5 with reflector :D , I know, but its worth asking

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS HD 45, Ti Bezel ring, MN21

Ill take the bezel ring for my new upcoming HDS. Paypal sent, thank you. Let me know when you ship, or just PM me with any questions. :sold:

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

I can't quite understand your statement:-

It is a very nice light and better than my WW0T but I can't justify two and prefer my original WW0T.

What do you mean when you say your XX1T is better than your WWOT and why do your prefer your WWOT if your XX1T is better? :huh2:

Regentag

Banned

easilyled said:

It is a very nice light and better than my WW0T but I can't justify two and prefer my original WW0T.

What do you mean when you say your XX1T is better than your WWOT and why do your prefer your WWOT if your XX1T is better? :huh2:

Quite simple, really, but you need a degree in Marketing to understand it.

I have them both - the WW0 and XX1, and dont plan on selling either one. They are different, but the same. The reality is that the WW has a tint that is closer to the sun on a cloudless day, and the XX puts out more light (not overwhelmingly more - but more), albeit in a tint more akin to an overcast day (more green). Unless you are wallhunting, it makes little difference - hence the subjective "better" comment.

At least that is the way *I* see it from the sidelines.

Sorry for jumping in on the thread...

Cheers,

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

I love my WWOT as well, the tint just strikes me and i love it

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's great the 18650 works in the light. I tried a few other brands that didn't.

ianb

Enlightened

Bogus1 said:
That's great the 18650 works in the light. I tried a few other brands that didn't.

yes, its definately great, my WW0T doesn't have a large enough bead to get the flat top 18650, but this one I'm selling does and can take them giving the guilt free rechargeable option :)
I like the X but it isn't for me and I'm happy to sell it on, for someone else to enjoy :D

easilyled said:

What do you mean when you say your XX1T is better than your WWOT and why do your prefer your WWOT if your XX1T is better?

The XX1T puts out more and throws better than my W but I don't like the tint as much, colour temp is very important to me, so much so that I don't to keep it :D

thanks, Ian

P.S. nakahoshi you have an e-mail and I hope to post the Ti tomorrow

Last edited:
Re: FS HD 45 X-bin + 2 18650

Is this sold yet? If not, I'll take it!

Please describe the differences you saw and how you compared the other W0 tinted light to this one. As long as the tint is not strongly yellowy I should be quite happy with it.

ianb

Enlightened

No it definately doesn't have yellow in the tint, a very very slight(only found white wall watching and comparng to WW0T, green, but without me saying you might not even notice it.
Yes it is still available...if you want it you can Paypal my address seen in the first post, do it tonight and I can post it tomorrow,
thanks, Ian

Private message sent :)

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened

If one of the bezel rings is available, I'll take it. :sold: Let me know and I'll PP. Thanx! :grin2:

ianb

Enlightened

Leef,
sorry, only ever 1 for sale :( and it went to Nakoshi

808 Tradewinds
I have the HD packed and am off to post it with Nakoshi's Ti bezel ring this morning,
thanks, Ian

**edit**
All posted out this morning (Sat 24th)

Last edited: