FoxFury

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd forgotten about Foxfury until this evening.
Has anyone used these things?
Their web page now shows a woman with her head down and a *lot* of light from the unit in her face.
They still have not figured out that most people want to see pictures of what the things light up and not pictures of people wearing them.

This was something they were going to fix when I emailed them well over a year ago.

vtunderground

Enlightened
I've seen them used by a few cavers. They give off a nice wall of light, but don't seem to have good enough battery life, and are pretty bulky.

Illum

Flashaholic
vtunderground said:
I've seen them used by a few cavers. They give off a nice wall of light, but don't seem to have good enough battery life, and are pretty bulky.

I dunno about you, but if I was caving and the headlamp lasts only a few hours i'm not gonna bring that with me lol

FoxFury

Newly Enlightened
Hello

Thanks again Mike for the suggestion. We are still working on the beam shots and pictures--we have added three new Series (Pro, Scout and Performance) of lights and many new versions (Forensic, Desert, Hunting, Intrinsic, Tactical Infrared) in the last year. We have also been improving the candlepower and performance of our lights.

We will have pictures of what our lights illuminate in the future. When these pictures are available, I will be sure to post the news on CPF.

That said, I would also love to hear feedback from anyone that has used our lights.

We GREATLY value user comments and suggestions--that is why we have developed the Pro, Signature and Scout Series all in the last year. Please be sure to check our website (www.FoxFury.com) for the latest FoxFury news.

FoxFury

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mike

I just wanted to let you know that I did not forget about my promise to you and everyone else at CPF concerning beam shots.

FoxFury has some beam shots available now on our website. Just click the "See the Difference" link on the right side of the home page: www.foxfury.com

We have also added and upgraded many lights over the course of this year.

I hope you find the beam shots helpful.