Bwahhhhh! Can't find my Raw!!

Woods

Newly Enlightened
I'm crushed, I can't find my friend! I was out of town last week for the state autocross championships and of course was packing multiple lights. Just tonight it crossed my mind "Where's my Raw?"

All the other lights I took: U60, FF3, VG FB2 with P91, TL3 with 17500's, etc are home and safe but my little dude is AWOL!!!!

Tritium hell, I want a homing beacon!

Wish me luck......I'm broken hearted to think he might be found by some butthead who won't appreciate him.......
icon8.gif

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had my A2 for exactly one week to the day when it ran off. Chased all over town looking for it, but in the end (later that same day) I bought another.

Mad1

Enlightened
I've lent my brother my G2 and L1T and i'm actualy missing them. Is that sad or acceptable for a Flashaholic? ;)

Illum

Flashaholic
check the car....no actually, check your washer
almost everything I own's been in the washer once or twice....

Im sorry for your los, but if I find a orb rolling around when I take a walk, ill be sure to mail it back...for now, best wishes. hopefully the founder is a CPF member and knows how to care and feed it.

CLHC

Flashaholic
How about checking your coin-pocket? That's where I usually leave that Orb-built torcher and sometimes forget that it's even nestled in there.