• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Titanium Pila tube for LionCub, Chameleon and LionHead ;)

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Hi my friends, here we go...
I decided to sell my Pila 150 Tube which fits the LionCub, Chameleon and for sure also the LionHead.
I made this piece for myself around one year ago and together with my Titanium LionCub it was my EDC light since then.
Now I decided for a new EDC light and so I want to offer this unique piece to another enthousiast instead of becoming it a shelf queen.
It is such useful, the Cub with a pila is running such long, that I only had to reload the cell every two month at moderate daily use.
The tube is completely handcut at my lathe and also the thread was made by hand on the lathe - really not an easy game to do....
For sure I polished it up to the same condition as it was when it first came out of my workshop!
And now to the pics:

tipila1.jpg

tipila2.jpg

Here you see it on my Titanium Lioncub - I believe to be a very distinctive design!

tipila.jpg

And here you see it with a Chammy - do not worry about the color mismatch, I did not yet make a Titanium Case for my Chammy, so this is just a polished Al one ;)

tipila3.jpg

As far as I know this is the only Titanium Pila Tube for these lights in existance.
For me it is a little hard to part with it not only because of the hard work to produce it but also because it was in my pocket for more than a year...
I am asking $300 for the tube shipped registered mail (not insured!) to everywhere in the world.
First "I'll take it" gets it, and as I am also will be offering it elsewhere, the timestamp will decide.

Thanks for your attention ;) Jochen

Last edited:

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Re: Sale Pending : Titanium Pila tube for LionCub, Chameleon and LionHead ;)

PM sent to Regentag...