• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold F/S HDS B42 upgrade to U**j bin emitter/titanium bezel ring

luminata

Enlightened
Have changed these from a whole package to 2 seperate items.

1)HDS B42 upgraded to u##J bin emitter and a titanium Bezel ring with the stock 1 cell switch . Definitely brighter than stock maybe 50-55 lumens? on high. . No scratches dents or nicks like new condition serial # 1648 . very limited carry in a fully protected case not even thru 1st set of batteries $100 sold

2)2 cell extender for HDS (currently sale pending on response from FlashinthePan) $50 pending

Both prices include shipping priority in CONUS

Last edited:

twentysixtwo

Enlightened
Re: F/S HDS B42 upgrade to U**j bin emitter/titanium bezel ring

If #1 has the knurled, Concave tailcap, I'll take it!

luminata

Enlightened

hmm. well If you mean so that it can tailstand? then It is the older style which I originally wanted 'cause it meant there was a better chance that the upgrade to a U-bin would be successful , which I beleive it was . after reading on here it was recommended by HDS to go with the older ones if this mod was going to be done.

jemab

Enlightened

I'll take #2 if FlashinthePan passes on it.

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got mine today in the mail. The Ti Bezel is looking snazzy. The U bin is noticablely brighter than the max on my B42XR.

Shipping was plenty fast and the light is in great condition.

Little tid bit. Are you sure this is a B42? It only took me 10 clicks to get to options. I started to click and it stopped flashing at 10 clicks... I'm like Whoa I got a mis-labeled light. Did you ever try the hacks?

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Woha. How did I lose out on the B42?! Okay, I'm definitely not giving up the 2x123 HDS extender. I thought I'd taken both in the previous thread where they were offered?....