How do you carry your P1d?

lureman

Newly Enlightened
How are you folks carrying your P1d? Are you using the belt holder that came with it, on a keychain, or ???

adnj

Enlightened
I didn't pop for the P1D. I like the sheath the P1 came with but the Kydex holsters from the manufacturer's corner looks to be a better solution to me.

Roccomo

Enlightened
I was going to keychain it but it's too big:awman: . The ARC P is as big as I'll go.

Timson

Enlightened
Obviously some of use are just more used to having something 'large' in our pocket than others :lolsign:

Tim

apfevervictim

Newly Enlightened
I got mine in natural to match my tan slacks and I use the claw to clip it to my beltloop. It blends in and is always ready to go!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my pocket with a very nice lanyard mad by ATOMIC 6 this cannot be beat. This light is too short for a practical holster carry. If you did want a holester Matt over ay ARTOFTHEHIDE.com will sort you out with second to none leather for a reasonable cost especially for the extremely high quality basically custom work he does.
That would be my first call if I needed a holster.
Yaesumofo

Verve

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered mine yesterday... when it gets here I'm hoping it won't be too bulky for my key chain.

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry in my front pants pocket. I use the included keyring attachment like a short lanyard.

wotblake

Newly Enlightened
I carry in my back left pocket to the left of my wallet. It sits perfectly there, with the bezel facing towards the ground.

tedjanxt

Enlightened
All you folks who have theirs, do you think this light would make a good neck light, on a lanyard?

I use an L0PSE on a neck lanyard, and am curious if I'll be wanting to switch them out :)